Community Health Nurse
The Community Health Nurse provides care for all Nawash Band Members living on reserve. The Community Health Nurse works closely with clients to achieve their goals, assists with action planning and development.
The CHN will ensure you are treated with respect in addition your information is maintained with the highest level of confidentiality. A non-judgemental environment will be provided to safeguard your dignity and individuality. CHN provides partnering with various internal band programs and external programs.
- Immunizations-Beginning from infancy to adulthood
- Home Visits-upon request by calling (519) 534-0373 or Nurse Cell (519) 378-6028
- Infection Control/Communicable Disease Control
- First Aid/Dressings
- Diabetes Management
- Sexual Health Teaching
- Flu Clinics
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Educational Services and Workshops-can be provided on site/off site